You say tomato… I say there’s nothing better than Roasted Tomatoes! One of our favorite ways to enjoy the season’s bounty of fresh tomatoes is to roast them with Gluten-Free Bread Crumbs, fresh Parsley, Garlic and Olive Oil. This is my mother-in-law’s recipe and they’re so yummy, they’re like candy!
Scroll down to see the recipe.
Author: Healthy Gluten-Free Family
Recipe type: Sides, veggies
- 6 Organic tomatoes
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ c GlutenFree breadcrumbs
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp Fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Cut tomatoes in half & Sprinkle salt on them. let stand 30 min to release water.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Bake tomatoes 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix bread crumbs, garlic, parsley, & olive oil.
- Remove tomatoes from oven & cover tomatoes with bread crumb mixture.
- Bake another 15 min or until topping is golden brown.