Red Pepper Hummus + Salsa Quesadilla
Savory, Nourishing and Delicious!
When I have nothing prepped and need a quick and easy lunch or light dinner for one, this Red Pepper & Hummus Quesadilla is my go to… 2 ingredients, gluten-free, vegan and always so yummy!
It’s simply store-bought red pepper hummus, pre-made salsa and a gluten-free tortilla. (I used Siete Foods Almond flour tortilla). Serve with a side salad and some avocado and it’s an easy, filling meal.
Scroll down for recipe.
Red Pepper Hummus + Salasa Quesadilla
Author: Healthy Gluten-Free Family
Recipe type: Dinner, Lunch, Snack
Cuisine: Gluten-Free, Vegan
- 2 gluten-free flour tortillas (I used Siete Foods Almond Flour tortillas)
- ⅓ cup red pepper hummus
- ⅓ cup salsa
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Spray with oil.
- Lay one tortilla in the pan. Let cook 1 minute.
- Spread hummus evenly on tortilla. Then spread salsa on hummus.
- Top with second tortilla. Cook another 2-3 minutes.
- Flip and cook second side 2 minutes or until golden.