- 1 jicama (peeled and sliced into matchstick slices)
- 1 tsp grated orange zest
- Juice from one orange (approx ⅓ cup)
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 3 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- ½ tsp salt
- To make the jicama slaw, combine ingredients and enjoy.
Mexican Rice, Black Beans, Avo, and Tangy Orange Jicama Slaw.
It’s the rare Wednesday that everyone is home so I needed a simple, crowd pleasing dinner. Mexican Rice, grilled chicken, and guac & chips is always a sure bet. I added in some jicama slaw and black beans for me & my husband and we were set! This ? is what my plate looks like.
Scroll down for the recipes