- Here's what's in this bowl:
- Massaged Kale (gently massaged with olive oil, lemon juice and a sprinkle of kosher salt)
- Radishes, sliced
- Orange pepper, stemmed, seeded and diced
- Red onion, diced
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- Canned Black Beans, rinsed drained and drizzled with avocado oil
- Frozen Corn, thawed
- Our Favorite Guacamole
- Seasoned with just avocado oil, salt, pepper and topped with fresh cilantro.
- Enjoy with a side of your favorite chips too!
Simple, nourishing & delish!
When you have a busy day with no time to prep, this Taco Tuesday Dinner Salad will save the day!
Start with your Guacamole. Add your favorite Beans and Veggies. And voila! Dinner is served!
Here I used Our Favorite Guacamole, Massaged Kale with a bit of olive oil, lemon juice and kosher salt, Black Beans, Radishes, Orange Pepper, Red Onion, Cherry Tomatoes and Frozen Organic Corn. I seasoned with just a bit of oil, salt, pepper and cilantro.
Scroll down for recipe.