Moist, not too sweet & yummy!
Anyone want a slice of homemade gluten-free Zucchini Bread? Around here we have to grab them fast, because my crew loves it!
Following a family recipe, I just substitute GF Jules All Purpose Gluten-free flour for regular flour — and no one knows the difference! It’s moist, not too sweet and really yummy! Even my non-veggie-loving son loves it!
Scroll down to see the recipe.
Author: Healthy Gluten-Free Family
Recipe type: Bakery, Breakfast, Dessert, Snacks
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups loosely packed, coarsely grated zucchini, and drained (I tend to grate the zucchini and let it stand in a colander for 20-30 minutes, then I transfer the zucchini to a cheese cloth and squeeze the water out)
- 1¾ cup sugar
- 1 tbsp Vanilla
- 2 cups unsifted flour (I use GF Jules)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl, beat the eggs until frothy
- Add and beat in sugar, oil and vanilla until the mixture is thick and lemon-colored
- Stir in the zucchini
- Sift cinnamon, baking soda, salt and baking powder into the flour
- Add flour and other sifted ingredients into the mix
- Fold in the chopped nuts
- Pour into 2 greased and floured loaf pans (8"x4" works well)
- Baked in a preheated 350 degree oven for one hour
- Cool for ten minutes
- Invert onto rack