It might be cold outside...
Baby it’s cold outside! But this Tortellini Soup is the easiest and fastest ever! One pot, 15 minutes.
Literally, lunch or dinner is served in the amount of time it takes to bring broth to a boil and cook the tortellini. And it is super yummy and warming!
Scroll down to see the recipe.
Author: Healthy Gluten-Free Family
Recipe type: Dinner, Soups
- 32 oz box vegetable or chicken broth
- Approx 28 oz of strained or chopped tomatoes (I used a box of Pomi Chopped Tomatoes)
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- Salt & pepper
- In a large pot combine broth, tomatoes, oregano, salt and pepper, and bring to a boil.
- Add tortellini (we use DePuma's Gluten Free Pasta) and cook to package instructions
- Add fresh spinach and let wilt (You can also use 10oz frozen spinach but put in earlier to dethaw)
- Serve in bowls
- Sprinkle with Parmagiana and enjoy!