Savory and Flavorful!
This savory toast is one of my favorite combos…. Roasted broccolini, sautéed garlic slices, ricotta, a drizzle of garlic-infused olive oil and crushed red pepper flakes. Seriously delicious!
And it was made even better with Schar’s New 10 Grains & Seeds Gluten-Free Bread. This bread is made with a unique sourdough recipe and is packed with goodness, including rice flour, quinoa seeds, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, millet flour, buckwheat flour, quinoa flour, amaranth flour and chia seeds. We love that it is a hearty bread (i.e., it doesn’t fall apart!) and is a good source of fiber.
For a coupon towards purchase go to go.schar.com/coupon
Post done in partnership with Schar Gluten-Free.
Scroll down to see the recipe.
Toast with Roasted Broccolini, Ricotta & Garlic Olive Oil
Toast with Roasted Broccoli, Ricotta & Garlic Olive Oil
Author: Healthy Gluten-Free Family
Recipe type: Snack, Side, Lunch
Cuisine: Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan optional
- olive oil
- garlic, sliced thin
- ricotta or dairy-free ricotta
- Schar Gluten-free 10 Grain & Seeds Bread, toasted
- crushed red pepper (if desired)
- Toss Broccolini with olive oil, salt and pepper and roast in a pre-heated oven at 450 degrees for approximately 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a small pan over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic, sliced thin and cook, stirring gently until just golden, about 1 minute.
- Remove with a slotted spoon to a paper towel-lined plate to drain, reserving the garlic oil.
- Spread ricotta on gluten-free toast.
- Top with some of the roasted broccoli and garlic slices.
- Drizzle with the reserved garlic oil and/or crushed red pepper, if desired.