Quick, Packed with Nutrients & Delish!
This salad has a little bit of everything… kale, black beans, mango, corn, tomatoes, yellow pepper, green onion, avocado and cashews for some crunch. The dressing is prepared salsa, lime juice & EVOO.
It’s literally a fiesta unto itself and can be enjoyed alone or alongside a simple grilled protein of your choice.
Bonus: this packed salad takes no time to prep and is packed with nutrients!
Scroll down for the recipe.
Mexican Chopped Salad with Kale, Black Beans & Mango
Chopped Mexican Salad with Kale, Black Beans & Mango
Author: Healthy Gluten-Free Family
Recipe type: Salads
Cuisine: Gluten-Free, Vegan
- 6 cups shredded kale or any dark leafy green (I purchased pre-chopped kale to save time)
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1½ cups fresh mango, sliced thin (I purchased pre-cut mango to save time)
- 1 cup organic frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ yellow pepper, chopped
- ½ avocado, sliced or chopped
- ½ bunch green onions, greens and white parts, chopped
- ¼ cup roasted, salted cashews
- ¼ prepared tomato salsa
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp EVOO
- Whisk together all ingredients
- Toss all salad ingredients together in a large bowl with the dressing