Creamy and perfectly flavored!
Want a slice? “Grandma’s Pumpkin Pie” is my son’s favorite Thanksgiving dessert. What’s yours?
This Pumpkin Pie recipe is from my Grandmother and it’s a classic! Super easy and really YUMMY!
We’ve been making it gluten-free for years but just using a gluten-free pie crust. Sometimes I purchase a pre-made pie crust. For this one, I made the pie crust using GFJules flour & recipe. This is only my 3rd time making a homemade pie crust and I think I’m finally getting hang of it. My kitchen is a bit of a mess ? but it is so worth it!
Scroll down to see the recipe.
Grandma’s Pumpkin Pie
Grandma's Pumpkin Pie
Author: Healthy Gluten-Free Family
Recipe type: Bakery, Dessert, Holiday
Cuisine: Gluten-Free, Vegetarian
- 1½ c canned pumpkin
- ½ c sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ginger
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 3 slightly beaten eggs
- ¼ c milk (or coconut milk)
- 6 oz evaporated milk (or culinary coconut milk)
- Uncooked pie crust
- Mix together pumpkin, sugar, salt, ginger, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
- Add eggs and both milks.
- Pour into uncooked pie crust.
- Bake 10 min at 450°, then 30-40 minutes 350°, until crust is golden brown & center firm.