Quick, fresh & crowd pleasing!
We live on this Black Bean Veggie CHIP N’ DIP all summer long… great for backyard barbecues, impromptu get togethers or feeding a hungry crew before dinner.
Super quick and easy, it takes merely minutes to assemble. It is simply Black Beans, Corn, Green Pepper, Red Onion, Tomatoes and Fresh Parsley all mixed together and seasoned with Rice Wine Vinegar, salt and pepper. Served with your favorite gluten-free corn chips– we love these Siete Foods Lime Tortilla Chips– the saltiness of the chips perfectly balances the tanginess of the rice wine vinegar.
So if you’re looking for a dish to bring to a party this weekend or enjoy on your own, put this is a bowl with some chips and watch it disappear!
Scroll down to see the recipe.
Black Bean Veggie Chip n’ Dip
Black Bean Veggie Dip
Author: Healthy Gluten-Free Family
Recipe type: Appetizers, Sides, Veggies, Super Bowl
- 1 can of black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 can of corn, drained & rinsed
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped OR approx 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes halved
- Curley Italian Parsley, chopped
- Rice Wine Vinegar to taste (Start with 3 tbsp and taste. I use approximately 4-5 tbsp)
- salt to taste (
- pepper to taste
- Gluten-free corn chips
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Serve with your favorite gluten-free corn chips.